Action research papers work on a technique that is completely different from that of the conventional research methods. Action research is more time-consuming and difficult than the other methodologies and is not easy to organize either. There are a lot of things to worry about while planning to use action methodology for your research. Choosing a topic itself would involve a lot of research due to the fact that all topics can’t be used for action research. And once you find a topic, your trouble doesn’t end there. You will then be facing the task of developing an impressive thesis out of it.
There are certain things you need to be aware of while trying to find a thesis to work on for your action research paper project.
1. Consider the research question well enough. Only by having a definite idea of the research question , will you be able to think of the possible solution. And while trying out action research you need to be sure of your understanding of the research problem as action research is a commitment you make to all the participants.
2. Do not try to work on the first solution that comes to your mind. It may not be the best one. And not all of them are practical. You must find a plan which can be applied practically as it won’t be easy to find volunteers for plans which look improbable and impractical.
3. Consider the one which appeals to you the most. While considering the impressiveness of the thesis, see if it will still look impressive while you explain it to the potential volunteers. Since action research cannot be done without the help of other people, you need a thesis which will look appealing to them also.
4. Think of whether it has been tried earlier by anyone else. If yes, see if it has been proved to work to solve the problem. If the answer is again positive, then you must find another thesis to work on. There is no point in working on something which has already been established.
5. Once you find a thesis which is fresh and original, see it you can prepare a plan of action to research on it. Not all theses work well with action research.
6. Consider if you can prove your thesis using action techniques within the deadline. Certain theses require extensive and long-term action research which will not suit short deadlines. Hence, consider the deadline before you finalize the thesis.
In action research, there is always the risk of you ending up with a different thesis than what you started with. In which case, you will need to prepare your action research paper as per the theory which your report projects. What you were trying to project is not what matters but what the outcome is.
Action research is a much longer and more tedious procedure than normal research. It often leaves students with no energy to write out the whole procedure in their research paper. If you are facing such a situation, there is no need to worry. We have experienced academic writers who can prepare an outstanding action research paper for you. You also have the option of checking the work as and when you wish, to make sure that it is being done as you want it. We also offer unlimited amendments, to ensure your satisfaction.