Many people say that school, college and university time is the best one in the whole life. You have almost no fears about the future. You can hang out with friends every day not thinking about children left at home or washing up the dishes. You can have that appearance you like and no boss has to you any demands. To change your life is easier than ever because it hasn’t grown stiff in daily routines. So you have millions ways of developing your life story. And those things you see as problems like how to write a comparative analysis essay are actually just temporary difficulties. Perhaps you just need more skills or time for it and they will be solved very quickly.
For example writing comparison essays seems to you to be a problem of a global nature. Clear enough writing isn’t a very simple process. It is not always possible to couch your thoughts because sometimes you don’t understand them well enough. Writing requires a lot of intellectual working, energy and imagination. After comparative paper writing you often feel exhausted and unable to think anymore. But anyway you should train yourself and stimulate your brain create some ideas and thoughts. And in the future writing process won’t seem to you to be a horrible boring formality.
So if it sounds familiar to you read these tips on how to write a comparative essay and start working with new energy.
Comparative analysis essay: what do they want from you?
You don’t understand clear enough what is a comparative essay, do you? Not a problem! Read following statements and you will get the point.
- What is a comparative analysis? It means that your main task is to analyze two things, weigh ups and downs of them or determine the best or the most effective of
- Actually there are three types of this kind of paper: comparative (mentioning only similarities), contrasting (mentioning only differences) and a combination of both types.
- Moreover you should express your thoughts about what you think and give some arguments. Do not copy other people’s thoughts. You can use some citations in the comparative analysis essay but your opinion is that what your instructor should appreciate the most and not plagiarized ideas even if they have a higher degree of complexity or are worldwide renowned.
Сomparative essay structure: main points
All the essays have almost the same format. They are divided into three parts like introduction, main body and conclusion. Try to adhere to the comparative essay structure because it will be also assessed.
- In the introduction you should state your thesis. First of all find two subjects to compare them. For example a book and a film based on it. You can take things seeming to be absolutely different or the same but it is not true. Comparison essay introduction shouldn’t be too long.
- Main body should contain several comparison points. For instance if you compare two animal categories you should reveal their eating habits, skeleton structure and behavior. Writing a comparative essay do not forget about adding examples. Do not write just one sentence about similarities or differences. Develop your thoughts explaining why you think so.
- In the conclusion summarize your already expressed opinion but using other short words. Try not to reveal new themes because a person who will read it won’t understand that it is already the end. So your comparison paper will seem to be unfinished.
How to start a comparison essay?
Perhaps the most difficult thing in every process is to start it. But do not avoid doing it.
- Sit in silence and think about your topic. This will help you to find inspiration.
- Distractors of your attention like mobile phone, TV or fridge should be kept away from you.
- To write a good comparison essay read several sources to be aware of your topic. They should trust-worthy and informative. Actually sometimes you can rely only on your own thoughts. But if you make comparison of some scientific things it is better to have some knowledge basis.
- You should pick a deadline for yourself and lay down an aim to complete your writing process.
- Instead of thinking how to start a comparison essay write down your thoughts. No matter whether they are placed in a logical order. Use brainstorming!
- Make a comparative essay outline where you should adhere to the necessary structure and reveal important points. When writing you can follow it and it will simplify the process because you will know what to say.
- Making a comparison do not make up untrue illogical statements. You should be unbiased. It is better to write not many but rational arguments.
- Use linking phrases. They will make the text coherent and readable. But do not overdo. In this case comparative essays full of stock phrases are very difficult and not interesting to be read.
- Give vivid eye-catching examples to rise reader’s curiosity.
How to write a conclusion for a compare and contrast essay?
This part of text is as important as an introductory paragraph. Actually the things you should talk about are the same. But your task is to find other phases and words to reveal your opinion.
- Sum up similarities and differences of your subjects in short words.
- Make an emphasis on the statement. Say why this topic is important and interesting.
- If you have no ideas you can find some examples and see how to write a conclusion for a compare and contrast essay.
Another variant for the actions is to place an order at some writing service. It is quite popular rational decision nowadays. Students simplify their lives and sort out priorities. And there’s nothing wrong. Why should you spend your time just sitting and not knowing what to write without any motivation? It is better to take your dog for a walk or do that what you need! It is better to write a term or course paper or spend this time with family and friends or go shopping. Or just do with nothing doing the whole day. Place an order and you’ll get the essay quickly and for a reasonable price. Don’t be afraid of receiving nothing. Reliability, quality and safe payment methods are guaranteed.
So to sum it up you should add little time, a pen and a sheet of paper or computer, little inspiration and little concentration, two subjects and clear structure – and you get a paper. After finishing it you will feel satisfaction with yourself and pride. It will be not only your small step to improving writing skills but also a great victory over laziness. If you understand this task is unnecessary for you or you don’t want to write a comparison paper or you have no time so you are welcome! We will help you with great cordiality! Good luck!